Practice media music video made on Imovie



So during the 6 weeks summer holiday 2017, I went on holiday to Turkey and to New York. During my travels I decided to film some shots there and create a short video that I could post on my blog when I got back. I decided to take different shots of my sister swimming about in the pool and then I added a few more shots of other things                                                                                             Face With Tears of JoyFace With Tears of Joy
I realised when I got back that some of the good videos I had taken, I had shot portrait so they didn't match the continuity in the video and left it unsynchronized so I just had to leave them out and make do with what I had got. They aren't the best videos and I could've easily taken some better ones, however I thought a little bit of practice while I am a way would be beneficial . I also decided to film this short video as you an achieve much better shots anyway abroad because the sceneries tend to be more exotic or exciting. I chose the House music song 'I got you' by 'Duke Dumont'. I decided on this song because my favourite genre of music is definitely House/Dance music and this song is very upbeat. It is also brings happy and summery vibes which match the clear water and the blue skies!
Enjoy watching this short video anyway!Star-Struck on Google Android 8.0Star-Struck on Google Android 8.0

Comments