Work experience editing music videos

During the 6 weeks holidays I managed to go and do some media work experience with a freelance videographer and filmmaker that my mum knows . His name is Simon Gamble and he does a lot of filming, usually music videos and special occasion videos. He has recently just filmed the music video for the 'indi' band 'King No-one' recent song called 'Two Islands'. When I went on work experience with him I did a lot of editing on premiere pro . He set me a task to edit some of this music video he had gone out and filmed. It is now on his youtube. He taught me a lot of new things on premiere pro, things I had no idea about. This has helped me gain a bigger insight and knowledge into how editing works . This work experience will hopefully help me when I come to film and edit my A2 music video. I went to 'Media House, Staniforth Works, Hackenthorpe, Sheffield, S12 4LB' as that is where his office is based.
The link for his website is featured here-->  http://www.simongamble.com/                                  

The above below is a screenshot of the home page on his website to prove he is a real videographer and filmmaker.            

                       
The link for his Instagram is featured here --> https://www.instagram.com/sigamblefilm/
The image above is the home page of his Instagram that he has 341 followers on and what he posts all of his recent and up to date work on.
Here is a screenshot of his work that he has put on his Instagram. This is a screenshot of a music video he has recently filmed .
Here are a few more examples of Simons work that feature on his instagram
Add caption

Comments