How is MUSIC is influencing FASHION?


Here I have decided to write a newspaper article using canva, to explain how music is having a massive impact on fashion and how it always has. I have decided to do this because I've got a strong passion for fashion and I've always wanted to know how music and fashion link in together. I did some of my own research to gather different thoughts to my head about how music is having a major impact on what we choose to wear and how we dress.  This research has also enabled me to think about the type of clothing I should wear in my A2 music video based on the type of genre of the music. It has enabled me to see why people do wear different outfits in different music videos based on what genre the music is. This research has also enabled me to realise that music is actually one of the best and most popular influencer on promoting fashion and influencing people to wear different things. I have tried to make this presentation into a bit like a newspaper article so it looks a bit similar to an article out of a fashion magazine :)

Comments