One Page Pitch



This is my 'One Page Pitch' for my future A2 A-Level music video that I made on the presentation website called 'Canva'. This one page pitch explains everything briefly that will occur and happen in my music video including some of the editing techniques and camera shots I will use to make the video as trippy as possible. It briefly explains what the mise-en-scene will include, mentioning where the variety of locations will be, the costumes the girls will be wearing, the lighting e.g quite warm and high saturation but the light intensity will change throughout the video from high to low. I have added the brightly coloured love heart sticker on the side as it looks quite wacky and fits in well with the video that will be mainly fun, hyper and lively.

Enjoy reading!

Comments