Recreation albums of some 'Summer House' albums....

Here I have decided to experiment and complete a task where I have had to try an copy/recreate my own album cover using some ideas from other albums but using my own photos and chosen fonts. My favourite type of music is definitely 'House' music, hence why I have chosen to recreate and design my own album cover. This task has enabled me to play around with different fonts and take different images to match the other albums. I love the summer house music album covers because they're always so bright and summery, they always give off a relaxed and chilled but house music vibe off and this is why I decided to create my own. Here are two examples of summer house music albums I have created, one which features palm trees, the other that features me walking into the Mexican sea :))

Comments