New one page pitch/ New final idea

This is my REAL and FINAL idea for my A2 music video. I was originally going to do '212' by Azelia Banks but some of the lyrics were too inappropriate and it would have taken ages to snip the bits out . The clean edit of '212' didn't sound as good and professional so I decided to change my mind and go with a quite recent house music song by MK called '17'. There is still a blog post up of my old one page pitch for '212'. I have purposely kept that up so you can see how my ideas have expanded but are still quite similar.  I believe '17' is still pretty high up in the charts as it became a music sensation not so long ago. It is one of my favourite songs that has come out this year, mainly because the genre of it is house/dance music. The song has a fast tempo and beat, and creates a glowy thrill when you listen to it! I am looking to start filming towards the end of this year so I can crack on and start building the music video up. It might not sound amazing written down/ in words, however I have vision of what I want it to preferably be like and how I want it all to look. I have started linking some blog posts to my final idea, as ultimately I want to make the video quite trippy and different as I have combined a lot of ideas from different music videos into one. I will continue to start linking other things to my final idea, developing and expanding my thoughts on what to include in the video :) enjoy :) :) :) :) :)

Comments