Costume and makeup ideas for my music video

For my music video I want there to be a change of a few outfits and makeup during the production.

Keisha in 'Tik Tok' with a lot of shimmery glitter on her face.
The scene where the girls are in front of a white back ground, I want the girls to have some glitter on their faces or neon paint. This whiter background scene will be where there is a lot of balloons and lots of glitter being thrown about. Some artists that have inspired me to do this are Keisha in 'TIK and Keisha in 'Take it off'..


'Run the world' by Beyoncé has also inspired me to have all of the girls wearing similar outfits to each other, particularly in the white
background scene. A lot of bright colours and sparkle so I think a lot of sparkly jewellery will be necessary and clothing that is bright and colourful. The girls in Beyoncés 'Run the world' music video are all wearing similar outfits so everything looks synchronised.

'California Gurls' by Katy Perry has inspired me to wear brightly coloured clothing throughout and have a bright and aluminous theme throughout. This is why I have suggested about an idea of using neon paint and confetti to brighten the scene up. Katy Perry uses a lot of animated sweets in her music video. I think the easiest and most relatable way to this is using balloons and confetti.

Keisha in 'Take it off' with a lot of shimmery glitter on her chest.



 


Beyoncé and the girls in her 'Run the world' music video where they are all wearing hats and armour.
 
'California Gurls' by Katy Perry wearing brightly coloured exotic like clothing with brightly coloured hair.
 

Comments