Instagram page for DJ Madzle

Here are two large examples of my Instagram page that I have created for my dj/house music artist name 'Madzle'. I did some research into what to put on the page to make it look the most professional. I did this by looking at a variety of different house/club music artists such as Calvin Harris, David Guetta, MK, Darkzy and Macky Gee.. I found that all of these artists put similar photographs and videos on their Instagram feeds, such as images of them djing, nightclubs, upcoming events, deep house pictures (pretty sceneries ,palm trees etc), videos of fans enjoying their music, their logo. I have tried to include videos and images that I have taken previously that link with this to make it look as realistic as possible. I have also used a photo shopping app on my IPhone to put a screengrab of 39.9K followers to make the account look as real as possible. Brightly coloured pictures and videos tend to feature a lot on real house/bassline/techno/club music artists Instagram's, maybe to represent upbeat, hyper music. I have tried to include a lot of bright things to give my Instagram feed a hype. As I continue to develop the website and album cover etc, I will put a couple of posts up about what else I have included on my Instagram feed, attached with a link so you can gain much easier and simpler access of it yourself.


Above are two examples of two artists linked around the genre of my chosen song. These two artists in particularly inspired me to design my Instagram page the way I have.

Comments