Week 1 of filming my music video

The 2nd week in January, the 1st week back to school, I began filming my music video. I originally wanted 6 girls for this scene but only ended up having 4. It still turned out how I wanted it to and everything I wanted to get filmed was captured successfully. I have attached some screenshots below of some of the videos I have included from this scene.

This scene begins when the first drop comes in singing "You ain't even missing me baby.." at 0:43 seconds of the song. Throughout there are various snippets of this scene from this shoot throughout. This is to help create effect for the fast pace song. I have added effects such as the 'strobe light effect' and the 'ghost shadow effect' for some of it casting club scenes on to the clips making it look more 'party like' and to help it fit into the 'house'/'dance' genre. The club scenes on top of this video make the video seem more realistic and vibrant giving off good, celebratory vibes, enjoying being 17!

There are scenes that are featured where I am blowing confetti/glitter, girls hugging and having a laugh, synchronised dancing is also featured of all 4 girls. Personally this was probably the most fun scene to film. On a different blog post, I will attach some snippets from the actual video so you are able to clearly see the different type of effects I have included with these videos :)

Comments